Vasundhara Public School has a fleet of dedicated buses to take the pupils to and fro (to the school and back). Those using buses will be picked & dropped only at the stops pre-fixed by the school. It is the responsibility of the parents/guardians to bring and pick up their wards to and from the school bus stops.
Guidelines to Parents:
- Students availing the school transport are expected to reach the bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- The drivers are authorized to stop the buses at the designated stops only.
- Buses will not wait for the late comers at the stops and the students are supposed to board the buses immediately after the school is over.
- The parents are requested not to ask for any change in the bus routes or pick – up / drop points. If, however, there is a change in their residence, they should make a request to the school authority who may consider their request depending on the feasibility of change in the existing system. Under no circumstances requests for alternate routes or additional stops will be entertained.
- Parents are expected to reach the Bus-stop well on time in the afternoon otherwise the child would be brought back to the school and parents will have to make their own arrangement to pick up their ward from school. Parents are requested not to board the bus and get into any argument with driver/helper/students/teacher-incharge. Any parent should not delay the school bus, for any reason whatsoever.
- Parents are requested not to board the bus and get into any argument with driver/helper/students/teacher-incharge. Any parent should not delay the school bus, for any reason whatsoever.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances there may be variations of 5 to 10 minutes from the stipulated time for the buses to reach to the bus-stops.
- At times due to some technical fault higher temperature the AC of the bus may not function up to the satisfaction level in that case students are required to adjust till the time the machine gets repaired.